Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Critique of GDP Podcasthttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif


1.) How strong is the content of the podcast? Does it thoroughly explain GDP? (Link to the original GDP podcast lesson.)
2.) How is the recording? Is it loud, clear, and listenable?
3.) How are the images? Do they contribute to and match the verbal content?
4.) How effective is the style of the podcast? Is it interesting and creative; or not?
5.) Did you learn anything from the podcast? Is it educational?

I've decided to use Ronald and Richard's Podcast, right from the beginning the podcast caught my attention and kept it by being original. Although I had knew the information that was being presented the fact that it was different made me pay attention. It explained it fairly, the podcast itself was a little bit short compared to all others. The podcast is loud for anyone to hear and it is very ear catching. The images do match the information presented but a little more pictures would be better. The podcats is very creative and interesting it catches the visitor's attention. The style is very original I haven't seen another podcast like it. I didn't really learn alot because I had already knew the information but it was good re-explaination.

1 comment:

Ronald A said...

Thanks dude!! your cool!!